Women's Ultra Light Packable Long Puffer Jacket
• Imported. Regular Fit
• Heat insulation in cold and wet conditions to keep the puffer jacket from feeling bulky
• Hip Length long-lined coat is great for casual everyday winter wear
• High-tech filler will improve thermal performance in cold temperatures, enduring harsh weather and dry without unnecessary weight.
• Lightweight, foldable and packable into pouch for going outdoors or traveling to use as a soft neck pillow.
• Padded shell quilted fabric that is water-repellent [DWR finish] - allowing it to still be durable
• Elastic hooded drawstrings to help trap the warmth and increase windproof capabilities
• YKK front zipper closure with moisture-resistant technology to give breathable feeling
• High-density synthetic fibers technology allows it to be skin-friendly while still allowing full range of motion at max comfort
• Dual zip handwarmer pockets to keep yourself toasty warm in your long puffer
• Machine Wash [cold & gentle cycle - garment inside out - hang dry preferred - pat fillers back down to become puffy again]
• Standard U.S. Sizing [Please refer to size chart on the product image]
very light and comfortable
Very light and comfortable, just what I was looking for with a hood!
Very light, doesn't drag you down
Soft and warm. Feels good to the touch.
Love this lightweight coat!
I really am impressed with this jacket! Lightweight and cozy at the same time! I ordered an xxl so I would have room to wear a hoodie underneath and it’s perfect! For reference I’m 5’ 3” 180 pounds with hips and my chest is 38 DD. May have to get another one in another color! Love the length and zippered pockets as well!
The jacket is lightweight, warm, comfy and super cute! It fits really nicely. I have long arms and a long torso, and this fits comfortably and is long enough to cover the booty. Good buy!
Warmer than the weight suggests
Michigan/ Ohio State game was cold and snowy. This coat kept me surprisingly warm. I was surprised because its pretty thin. I love that it zips from the bottom as well as the top. The hood is also adjustable and will tighten up on the wind. I bought an XL to wear over a bulky sweatshirt and it fits fine. I’m usually a size 12-14.