Women's Lightweight Padded Puffer Jacket
• Lining 100% Polyester; Fill: 3M Thinsulate Insulation Filler
• Imported. Regular Fit
• Featherless Insulation to replace natural duck down jacket feathers. Loose-fill insulation to imitate down when dry and is warmer than down when wet.
• Thinsulate Insulation creates a new level of warmth with thermal insulation. Hydrophobic fibers for advanced water resistance.
• High-Tech Thinsulate Filler will keep you warm in the cold temperatures, enduring harsh weather and dry without unnecessary weight.
• Lightweight [1-1.2 lbs] - Very light and compact for traveling outdoors, hiking, camping, exercising, casual wear and in the snow
• Our premium textile fiber, high-tech filler yarns to help keep the materials durable and versatile while still being maintaining lightweight.
• Filler helps trap body heat while allowing moisture to escape and preventing odor. Helping reduce the cold and hot spots to help you stay comfortable.
• Shell fabric guarantees an extra padded layer of coziness to expand and contract with your puffer jacket - giving you much breathable room
• Elastic Ribbed Cuffings and Adjustable Hood with secret inner pocket to keep your phone well-protected.
• Machine Wash [cold & gentle cycle - garment inside out - hang dry preferred - pat fillers back down to become puffy again]
• Standard U.S. Sizing [Please refer to size chart on the product image]
Jacket is perfect, I love it.
Hermosa y de alta calidad! Sobrepasó por muchooo mis expectativas! Muy feliz con mi compra,el precio me parece muy bajo para este diseño y calidad! Y además es súper calientita y comfortable, no Es pesada, se siente ligera me encanta!!
Comfortable, warm and not too bulky.
This coat is cute, warm, and feels nice to the touch. It is very bulkily shaped at the waist and would fit people that hold their weight in the middle well. For us pear-shaped folks, the bottom hem has stretch to it, so it can actually be zipped. But...it's not 'packable' as advertised. When rolled up, you can compress it to about the size of a sleeping bag in its compression sack, which is far too large for any kind of backpacking. Since I bought this on the advertisement that it would compress to a small size, I'm going to return it.