Women's Lightweight Padded Puffer Jacket
• Lining 100% Polyester; Fill: 3M Thinsulate Insulation Filler
• Imported. Regular Fit
• Featherless Insulation to replace natural duck down jacket feathers. Loose-fill insulation to imitate down when dry and is warmer than down when wet.
• Thinsulate Insulation creates a new level of warmth with thermal insulation. Hydrophobic fibers for advanced water resistance.
• High-Tech Thinsulate Filler will keep you warm in the cold temperatures, enduring harsh weather and dry without unnecessary weight.
• Lightweight [1-1.2 lbs] - Very light and compact for traveling outdoors, hiking, camping, exercising, casual wear and in the snow
• Our premium textile fiber, high-tech filler yarns to help keep the materials durable and versatile while still being maintaining lightweight.
• Filler helps trap body heat while allowing moisture to escape and preventing odor. Helping reduce the cold and hot spots to help you stay comfortable.
• Shell fabric guarantees an extra padded layer of coziness to expand and contract with your puffer jacket - giving you much breathable room
• Elastic Ribbed Cuffings and Adjustable Hood with secret inner pocket to keep your phone well-protected.
• Machine Wash [cold & gentle cycle - garment inside out - hang dry preferred - pat fillers back down to become puffy again]
• Standard U.S. Sizing [Please refer to size chart on the product image]
Warm, Lightweight and Figure Flattering
I bought this jacket, in the navy color, to finish out the chilly nights in NYC in the spring and to take on vacation to the Pacific Northwest at the end of the summer. It is much warmer than expected. I started sweating in the supermarket and needed to take the jacket off. It is super lightweight and I expect it will pack fairly flatly and easily into a suitcase. The fit was truly fabulous and pleasantly unexpected. The diagonal quilting lines make me look slimmer than I am. Big Plus!! I am 5'2", 140 lbs. and the jacket hit around mid-rear, which for me was perfect. This won't be bulky and I won't be sitting on it in the car. I am large busted and the jacket zipped up perfectly. I probably could get a thin sweater under it, if I wanted to use this in the winter. For chilly spring and fall days and nights that won't be necessary. It is very warm and I think I would wear it in as low as 35-40 degree weather and still be warm. I haven't tried it out in the rain yet, so I don't know about the degree of waterproofness. The only disappointing thing is that it did not come with a pouch to store/pack it in. I can live without one as the price was very good.
It wasn't warm very thin coat but I loved the color lorna
warm and comfy
love it will buy another color.
Buy this jacket!! It is light weight, but so so warm. I had it on when the wind chill was 10 degrees below zero. I was outside for 2 hours. I never felt the cold! I may buy another color.
Perfect. It keeps you warm and dry.
Very light weight, But keep you warm and dry. You can wear layers underneath and still be comfortable.