Women's Ultra Lightweight Puffer Down Jacket
• Lining 100% Nylon; Fill: 90% White Duck Down / 10% Duck Feather
• Imported. Regular Fit
• Foldable and packable into pouch for going outdoors or traveling to use as a neck pillow.
• Heat thermal insulation to keep you warm in the Fall & Winter
• Hooded Down Jacket with windproof double layer shell to create heat trapping technology to endure harsh weather conditions
• Ultra Lightweight [0.6-0.7 lbs] - Very light and compact for travel, hiking, camping, exercising, casual wear, and in the snow
• High density synthetic fiber yarns to keep the premium fabric skin-friendly, soft, and breathable
• YKK zip-up front closure and exterior + interior pockets for convenient storage
• Handwarmer pockets with elastic cuffs for extra warmth in the cold weather
• Adjustable hood quilted finish for your Puffer Jacket to enhance fit, comfort, and quality
• 650 Fill Power Down [RDS Certified]
• Machine Wash [cold & gentle cycle - garment inside out - hang dry preferred - pat fillers back down to become puffy again]
• Standard U.S. Sizing [Please refer to size chart on the product image]
This was a Christmas present for my daughter. It fits perfectly and looks cute on her. She has a petite figure and the jacket is true to size.
I don’t write a lot of reviews but this one is a must. I purchased this coat in a small ( my normal size) and am glad I did. I wanted a light weight jacket to wear under my longer light weight down coat for hockey games of my grandchildren. I am always cold. I have worn this on 2 occasions and each time I have not needed my blanket. I and comfortable and can enjoy the game. It was a great purchase for me.
COVID has cancelled lockers in school this year, so my high school age daughter needed a warm jacket to walk home in that would easily fit in her backpack. This jacket fit the Bill and she likes it, which never happens!
I honestly ordered this for my bugout bag because of its price and packability; I wasn't really expecting nor requiring too much. But it's become my daily jacket. Love the pockets and the hood. Really impressed.
I like the hood and length.