Toddler Boys' Fleece Hooded Puffer Jacket
• Imported. Regular Fit
• Fully heat insulated puffer jacket to keep your kids comfy in all weather conditions
• This is not a down coat, but is a down alternative that provides the same type of warmth for your toddler and maintain high thermal performance in cold and wet temperatures
• It is a lightweight winter coat with much breathable room for your infant while still remaining cozy when traveling outdoors without causing to overheat
• Ultra soft mini fur fleece lined to keep your baby boy comfortable in the snow
• Quilted padded shell layer fabric that is durable water-resistant to keep your little one dry at all times in his parka vest
• Stylish snow jacket with hooded artic fur [Dark Grey Stone] or 3D teddy bear cartoon ears [Gray Textured] that is cute and adorable - perfect for photoshoots
• Premium YKK full-zipper closure with elastic cuffed hem ribbings and handwarmer pockets to stay warm in the snowsuit
• Name card inside to prevent misplacement at school or a baby shower gift
• Machine Wash [cold & gentle cycle - garment inside out - hang dry preferred - pat fillers back down to become puffy again]
• Standard U.S. Sizing [Please refer to size chart on the product image]
• 6-9 Months; 9-12 Months; 12-18 Months; 18-24 Months Size Available!
The only hood my toddler will wear!
He loves it and that's what matter most! Cute, easy, and warm. It's the only thing he will wear to keep his head warm.
I loved this product a lot! The fabric is really soft and my kiddos loved it.
Perfect in a car seat
My 2 yr old grandson needed a winter coat especially for riding to and from the daycare. It's lightweight enough that he can wear it in the car seat yet super warm and water resistant. Highly recommend this
So cute and warm
We loved this coat for our 1-year-old. We live in WI and the cold winters are harsh. Glad to know that this coat is perfect for him during those winter snowstorms here.
Best winter coat for babies/toddlers! So adorable and keeps my son toasty warm in frigid cold weather.