Women's Hooded Pullover Anorak Windbreaker Half-Zip Jacket
• Imported. Regular Fit
• Breathable mesh-lining and wicks moisture for optimal ventilation
• Quick-dry to stay warm on cold, rainy days
• Windproof and water-resistant to keep you dry and protected in harsh temperatures
• Lightweight shell fabric to allow full stretch mobility at maximum comfort while still being durable
• Reflective zipper closure added feature for when it's dark during hiking or camping
• Adjustable hooded pullover to assist with trapping the warmth and unpredictable weather conditions
• Kangaroo pouch designed to help keep your hands warm + still be a stylish anorak windbreaker
• This track jacket best used for running errands - or doing outdoor activities
• Machine Wash [cold & gentle cycle - garment inside out - hang dry preferred]
• Standard U.S. Sizing [Please refer to size chart on the product image]
This jacket exceeds my expectations ! Quality fabric and high-end details. I am 170 x 5.5ft. carrying the x-tra around my middle. The XL was the exact fit for wearing 1-2 fitted layers underneath or a long sleeve T-shirt without looking oversized and feeling bulky. The functionality of this jacket exceeds its price: Grommet Vents under the arms 1-Extended side zipper Quality and soft mesh lining Elastic at wrists and waist is snug but not tight Adjustable lined hood that didn't make me feel like a gnome. I walk 4-6 miles daily and sweat a lot. I have not experienced ANY condensation! I adjust the side zipper, swing my arms around a bit and I instantly cooled BEFORE sweating bullets. If you are looking for a Mid-weight water resistant/proof jacket -- this is for you !
It's a plastic feeling fabric that doesn't breathe. It fit well enough to keep it for the rainy day runs, but I won't be buying another color like I had hoped!
I love this product , but do make sure you Up size , I’m 5’2” and 120 lbs ,all my jackets are a S , but reading the reviews made me realize it does run small , so I have ordered a M , and I’m in love with this jacket , good quality
Absolutely beautiful! I originally bought this jacket for mountain biking in colder days, but I just went for an hour hike in a rain, and oh my! This is a must have! It's not thick but not thin either. Kept me warm and dry. Quality is great and I love the color. It also has a huge zipper packet on the front. Other brands cost double. This is the perfect rain jacket for an active person. I'm 5'5 and 128 lbs and got the Medium, fits great.
Have not used it yet, but ordered up, so I can later over a sweatshirt or sweater. Seems very nicely made.