Men's Heavyweight Puffer Jacket Bubble Coat
• Imported. Regular Fit
• Heavyweight [1.9-2.3 lbs] - Ideal for traveling outdoors for snowsports, snowboarding, cold-weather hikes, camping, and casual winter wear
• Heat thermal insulation to keep you toasty warm in wet conditions
• Outer shell layer fabric that is water-resistant to keep you dry while enduring the harsh weather conditions at any time
• Quilted finished on this bubble coat to allow durability while still being versatile and remaining stylish also as a parka jacket
• Full stretch comfort and mobility movement design built in for full range
• Elastic ribbed cuffings and dual side handwarmer pockets for additional warmth provided by the insulated heat
• Adjustable drawstring hood to block out the cold and provide windproof features
• Thickened padded filler with high density fiber yarns to provide extra, soft down-like warmth without being heavy or feeling bulky
• YKK zip-up front closure with moisture-resistant technology to give breathable feeling + interior pockets for convenient storage
• Machine Wash [cold & gentle cycle - garment inside out - hang dry preferred - pat fillers back down to become puffy again]
• Standard U.S. Sizing [Please refer to size chart on the product image]
This coat is incredibly warm and fits just right. I definitely recommend
5'9 157 lbs in shape. This jacket fits well. Cuffs conform to your arm length. Great jacket overall. Haven't worn it in freezing weather yet. Just got it.
I've wanted a bubble jacket but was nervous to buy online. However, great purchase in terms of comfort, fit, and warmth. Protects against high wind. I am a female with larger arms and the men's gives the comfort and flexibility I want. Great size pockets and lightweight.
I got men's because the women's ran too small for sizes
Love these coats wish they made women's in exact size or larger. The largest size says x large but really medium
Good quality, Great Value
Used a few times already in sub zero weather. Very warm and comfy and especially great for the price. I had initially compared similar brand name models that cost than double and I am glad that I ended up choosing this one.