Girls' Waterproof Slicker Rain Jacket
• Imported. Regular Fit
• Waterproof softshell textile that is durable in cold and wet conditions
• Rubberized fabric layer that allows performance in harsh weather
• Lightweight and breathable to allow comfort and full mobility when on hiking trails
• Adjustable rainproof hood to repel moisture and ensure optimal ventilation
• This slicker rain jacket is designed to help make it windproof and versatile
• Front handwarmer snap pockets to ensure extra warmth and protection
• Name card inside the inner pocket to prevent it from being lost at school - security for your little one
• Button-snap zipper closure for [Seashell Pink]; Velcro-stripe zipper closure for [Teal Unicorn]
• Machine Wash [cold & gentle cycle - garment inside out - hang dry & hand wash preferred]
• Please note: Do not iron, bleach, or tumble dry - may cause damage to wax coating.
• Standard U.S. Sizing [Please refer to size chart on the product image]
Fits perfect and will actually keep her warm and dry! Not too thick. Perfect rain coat.
Great spring jacket, its water proof and warm but not winter warm. Even with the light color it doesn't stain
I searched hard for a rubberized raincoat, like what I remember from my childhood. I found this one and I am more than satisfied. This raincoat is excellent quality, with a light lining. My daughter loves it. We purchased a size up, and plan to roll up the sleeves, to get two years of use out of it.
What's not to love about this raincoat? It fit well, and our Little Girl said it was comfortable for her to wear. We live in the Gulf South, which means rain is a constant here. An umbrella alone won't cut it, just the other day it was basically raining sideways. When you live in hurricane country, you need a good raincoat if you plan on staying dry. Plus pink is her favorite color, so she was tickled that it looks just like she hoped it would. We weren't familiar with the brand, but now that we know they make a quality product, we'll be ordering more stuff from them.
It hasn't been a real winter for us here in Virginia, but it has rained. A lot. So when we saw this offering from Rokka&Rolla, we knew it was a definite get. So far, it's been a real bonus! She loves it and it fits her great in that she has room to move and feel comfortable yet it isn't over-sized or ridiculous looking. The pink isn't her color of choice, but nonetheless, she wears it in the rain for play and school, and that's all we need. Keeping her dry so she can get out in all kinds of weather is what this is for and it's a good buy for a quality product!