Boys' Waterproof Rubber Slicker Rain Jacket
• 100% PUL [Shell Fabric]; 100% Cotton [Body Lining]; 100% Polyester [Sleeve Lining]
• Imported. Regular Fit
• Waterproof softshell textile that is durable in cold and wet conditions
• Rubberized fabric layer that allows performance in harsh weather
• Lightweight and breathable to allow comfort and full mobility when on hiking trails
• Adjustable rainproof hood to repel moisture and ensure optimal ventilation
• This slicker rain jacket is designed to help make it windproof and versatile
• Front handwarmer snap pockets to ensure extra warmth and protection
• Name card inside the inner pocket to prevent it from being lost at school
• Reflective logo printed on the back to provide better visibility at night for your kid's safety
• Machine Wash [cold & gentle cycle - garment inside out - hang dry & hand wash preferred]
• Please note: Do not iron, bleach, or tumble dry - may cause damage to wax coating.
• Standard U.S. Sizing [Please refer to size chart on the product image]
I bought a size Lg (10-12) for my big 6 year old boy (he's about 65 lbs). It's roomy/big on him right now, but I hope to get 2 years out of it, so the fit is fine for us. He loves the bright yellow. We also love that it has both a zipper and snaps - which he can easily do himself. Nice pockets and hood. It is line, so doesn't have that icky vinyl feel next to his body. I only wish the lining was thicker, so that it would be a little warmer for our cooler New England days, but it's not a big deal. He can just wear an extra layer underneath if needed. Very happy with the quality of this coat. It's made well and seems like it will definitely last beyond the time it still fits him! Oh, and the logo on the front and across the bottom is not as obvious (to me) that some reviewers have said. Maybe on another color it would be, but on the yellow, it's not very visible.
perfect! Fits perfectly, good quality material and well made. Love the lining. Easy to clean. Love letting the kids play in the drizzle and puddles now! They have so much fun!!!!
I ordered the Rokka&Rolla waterproof Rain jackets for my grandboys. The loved them! They are sturdy and are lined. I will order from this company again. Boys don't stay boys and as they grow, they'll need bigger jackets.