Women's Lightweight Padded Puffer Jacket
• Lining 100% Polyester; Fill: 3M Thinsulate Insulation Filler
• Imported. Regular Fit
• Featherless Insulation to replace natural duck down jacket feathers. Loose-fill insulation to imitate down when dry and is warmer than down when wet.
• Thinsulate Insulation creates a new level of warmth with thermal insulation. Hydrophobic fibers for advanced water resistance.
• High-Tech Thinsulate Filler will keep you warm in the cold temperatures, enduring harsh weather and dry without unnecessary weight.
• Lightweight [1-1.2 lbs] - Very light and compact for traveling outdoors, hiking, camping, exercising, casual wear and in the snow
• Our premium textile fiber, high-tech filler yarns to help keep the materials durable and versatile while still being maintaining lightweight.
• Filler helps trap body heat while allowing moisture to escape and preventing odor. Helping reduce the cold and hot spots to help you stay comfortable.
• Shell fabric guarantees an extra padded layer of coziness to expand and contract with your puffer jacket - giving you much breathable room
• Elastic Ribbed Cuffings and Adjustable Hood with secret inner pocket to keep your phone well-protected.
• Machine Wash [cold & gentle cycle - garment inside out - hang dry preferred - pat fillers back down to become puffy again]
• Standard U.S. Sizing [Please refer to size chart on the product image]
Buy this jacket!! It is light weight, but so so warm. I had it on when the wind chill was 10 degrees below zero. I was outside for 2 hours. I never felt the cold! I may buy another color.
Perfect. It keeps you warm and dry.
Very light weight, But keep you warm and dry. You can wear layers underneath and still be comfortable.
My mom loved this coat! Gets a lot of compliments on it.
Love this jacket!
I had to order this jacket 2 times before I actually got it the first one was lost in mail some kind of way. But I love it it is true to size. Just ad I expected.
True to size, very warm, great cinch cords for a perfect fit
I'm 5'6", 140lbs, 36" chest and the medium fits with plenty of room with a sweatshirt and a tshirt on. Sleeves are a good length, shoulders and chest aren't too tight. The jacket is light, not as packable as down, but warmer than my 700fp down puffy. Highly recommend.