Women's Heavyweight Puffer Jacket Bubble Coat
• Imported. Regular Fit
• Heavyweight [1.4-1.8 lbs] - Ideal for traveling outdoors for snowsports, snowboarding, cold-weather hikes, camping, and casual winter wear
• Heat thermal insulation to keep you toasty warm in wet conditions
• Outer shell layer fabric that is water-resistant to keep you dry while enduring the harsh weather conditions at any time
• Quilted finished on this bubble coat to allow durability while still being versatile and remaining stylish also as a parka jacket
• Full stretch comfort and mobility movement design built for full range of motion
• Elastic ribbed cuffings and dual side handwarmer pockets for additional warmth provided by the insulated heat
• Adjustable drawstring hood to block out the cold and provide windproof features
• Thickened padded filler with high density fiber yarns to provide extra, soft down-like warmth without being heavy or feeling bulky
• YKK zip-up front closure with moisture-resistant technology to give breathable feeling + interior pockets for convenient storage
• Machine Wash [cold & gentle cycle - garment inside out - hang dry preferred - pat fillers back down to become puffy again]
• Standard U.S. Sizing [Please refer to size chart on the product image]
excellent products very satisfied!!
Nice jacket warn
Nice very warm jacket
Soft & well made!
Very well made jacket but more mustard yellow than the bright yellow I expected. I would definitely buy in another color though. Very soft, warm, and well made! Also has a nice cord inside to tighten around waist or hips!
I love this jacket. Have already worn it twice last week. We had cold mornings, and windy. Was nice and warm, very comfortable, not heavy, can easily be adjusted at the bottom and the hood, look for the adjustments inside the bottom of the jacket and outside the hood. I'm small, but ordered a large based on other reviews. Fits me perfectly, with or without wearing a sweatshirt under he jacket. Also, I love short jackets, so the reviews that stated the jacket was waist length, on me it was below my waist. I'm 4' 11" . Hope this helps in your decision. Also, loved it so much ordered same jacket in light blue.