Boys' Ultra Light Packable Down Puffer Jacket
• Lining 100% Nylon; Fill: 90% White Duck Down / 10% Duck Feather
• Imported. Regular Fit
• Foldable and packable pouch for going outdoors or traveling to use as a neck pillow.
• Heat thermal insulation to keep you warm in the Fall & Winter
• Hooded Down Jacket with windproof double layer shell to create heat trapping technology to endure harsh weather conditions
• Ultra Lightweight [0.3-0.6 lbs] - Very light and compact for school, travel, hiking, camping, exercising, casual wear, and in the snow
• High-density synthetic fiber yarns to keep the premium fabric skin-friendly, soft, and breathable
• YKK zip-up front closure and exterior pockets for convenient storage
• Handwarmer pockets with elastic cuffs for extra warmth in the cold weather
• Adjustable hood quilted finish for your Kid's Puffer Jacket to enhance fit, comfort, and quality
• Name card inside the interior pocket to prevent it from being lost at school
• 650 Fill Power Down [RDS Certified]
• Machine Wash [cold & gentle cycle - garment inside out - hang dry preferred - pat fillers back down to become puffy again]
• Standard U.S. Sizing [Please refer to size chart on the product image]
Nice light jacket
My 10 yr old grandson loves this jacket
Light weight down jacket perfect for California
My 7 yr. old grandson hates bulky jackets and will not wear them. He likes this jacket. It is so light weight but warm. It fit well with room but not too big and I got him a 10-12. His 11 year old sister liked it and I then got her a girls one from the same manufacturer. They are both slim kids. Note...it is NOT waterproof so do not use it for a rain jacket.
Bubble coats are the most comfortable
We live in the southern part of the USA. Heavy coats are not needed often. This coat is perfect for warmth and blocking the wind. It is lightweight and easy to fit in a backpack.
For my child that hates wearing anything bulky!
It's a Perfect fit!
Warm, lightweight, as advertised!
We love this coat, he outgrew the last year's so we bought it again in the next size up and my son is equally happy about the replacement of a favorite coat and no need to shop! Very warm and then it squishes into a small, lightweight pouch that fits in his backpack at school all day.