Girls' Heavyweight Puffer Jacket Bubble Coat
• Imported. Regular Fit
• Heavyweight [1-1.6 lbs] - Ideal for traveling outdoors for snowsports, snowboarding, cold weather hikes, camping, and casual winter wear
• Soft-mini fur lined to keep you toasty warm in wet condtions
• Outer shell layer fabric that is water-resistant to keep you dry while enduring the harsh weather conditions at any time
• Quilted finished on this bubble coat to allow durability while still being versatile and remaining stylish also as a parka jacket
• Full stretch comfort and mobility movement design built in full range for your little one
• Elastic ribbed cuffings and dual side handwarmer pockets for additional warmth provided by the insulated heat
• Adjustable drawstring hood with faux fur trim to block out the cold and provide windproof features
• Thickened padded filler with high density fiber yarns to provide extra, soft down-like warmth without being heavy or feeling bulky
• YKK zip-up front closure with moisture-resistant technology to give breathable feeling + interior pockets for convenient storage
• Name card inside the inner pocket to prevent it from being lost at school
• Machine Wash [cold & gentle cycle - garment inside out - remove faux fur - hang dry preferred - pat fillers back down to become puffy again]
• Standard U.S. Sizing [Please refer to size chart on the product image]
My daughter loves it
Nice winter jacket that I purchased for my daughter. My daughter says that it keeps her warm in the cold weather and at school. Even though this jacket is big and puffy, she does not have any problems on the playground and still keeps it on. The zipper is smooth and zips up and down perfectly fine without getting stuck. The hoody is very nice and soft and keeps her protected from the wind when its blowing against her. The hood also stays on perfectly which is great.
This is a great coat and very warm. Keeps her well protected when playing in the snow. Still holding well with no tears after several washes and everyday wear. Fits nicely as no draft is coming from under the coat when she is moving around.
Good and thoughtful design!
The length of this jacket is very good and sits nicely at her waist. The colorway for this is also fantastic and cute! Loud and bright which is nice to spot from afar at the playpark.
Very pleased with this
The heavy snow days in Colorado can be crazy and freezing at times and I'm glad this puffer jacket is very thick and keeps her warm. Happy with this purchase because it'll be way too cold just to wear a simple jacket outside and this winter coat is able to provide that without even needing to layer sometimes.
Cute pockets and color
The pockets designed onto this jacket is very nice and big. Can fit a good amount of stuff in there. The lining on the hood is soft, fuzzy and warm - it keeps her head and ears warm.