Men's Waterproof Slicker Rain Jacket
• Imported. Regular Fit
• Waterproof softshell textile that is durable in cold and wet conditions
• Rubberized fabric layer that allows performance in harsh weather
• Lightweight and breathable to allow comfort and full mobility when on hiking trails
• Adjustable arm cuffs to repel moisture and ensure optimal ventilation
• This slicker rain jacket has an attached hood designed to help make it windproof and versatile
• Front utility zip pockets to safely store your phone and wallet when you're on the run
• Machine Wash [cold & gentle cycle - garment inside out - hang dry & hand wash preferred]
• Please note: Do not iron, bleach, or tumble dry - may cause damage to wax coating.
• Standard U.S. Sizing [Please refer to size chart on the product image]
Finally a light weight rain jacket which keeps you dry. No more wet shirts when removing a rain jacket. The material truly repels water. Well made with plenty of pockets. The hood will also keep you dry. I am very satisfied with this rain jacket
This is a truly waterproof jacket that is on the thicket edge. The material is a slick, rubbery feel that is actually very nice. I like this jacket. It has a 'special' feel to it when I wear it.
I ordered 3 raincoats to try in the same size, and this was the only one that fit perfectly. I am 5'4" and 223 lbs with a barrel chest, so that might help you work out if it will fit you. Sometimes mend's clothes fit me better than women's and that was the case with this one. The raincoat is lightly lined, and the inner lining is soft. It is fairly waterproof and has a hood as well. It has pockets with zippers to close up too. I like this one. It looks good and feels good on. I'm giving it 5 stars.
It’s Saturday the 15th of Feb and I still have not received my purchase please check your records and advise
low quality product. You will get wet. Very wet, the seems leak and there are seems top of the shoulder. I want my money back. I would’ve given it no-stars, if I could’ve.
Hi David, We're sorry that the raincoat doesn't meet your expectation. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the jacket. Please feel free to reach out regarding any quality issue and we're happy to help. Sincerely, Rokka & Rolla Team