Lightweight Padded Puffer Jacket - Light Gray Polka Dot
• Imported. Regular Fit.
• Full-zipper closure
• High-Tech Premium Filler will keep your toddler warm in the cold temperatures, enduring harsh weather and dry without unnecessary weight.
• Featherless Insulation to replace natural duck down jacket feathers. Loose-fill insulation to imitate down when dry and is warmer than down when wet.
• This premium filler inside the puffer jacket creates a new level of warmth with thermal insulation
• Lightweight [0.46-0.56 lbs] - Very light and compact to take your newborn infant traveling outdoors, for casual wear, and layering outfits in the snow
• Outer shell fabric with a shower-resistant coat finish. Hydrophobic fibers for advanced water-resistant properties.
• Our premium textile fiber, high-tech filler yarns to help keep the materials durable and versatile while still being maintaining as a lightweight baby's jacket.
• Elastic cuffs to prevent the wind and rain from entering and provide wind-resistant like features and providing breathable room.
• Quilted finished on the outer shell fabric to remain stylish as a winter coat outerwear or for cute photoshoots
• Name card label stitched inside the jacket to prevent it from being lost at school
• Machine Wash [cold & gentle cycle - garment inside out - hang dry preferred - pat fillers back down to become puffy again]
• Standard U.S. Sizing [Please refer to size chart on the product image]
Perfect lightweight jacket. Fit was just right.
My baby grew out of it really fast but used it for the winter time. It cleans very well and is easily wipeable.
This coat is prefect fit my 2 year old great and she loved it!!
Its a great little coat. I donated it to a child who didn't have one. Its puffy and looks warm
Its not as thick as I expected but will work on certain days.