Lightweight Long Puffer Jacket - Pale Pink
- Rokka & Rolla Women's Lightweight Long Puffer Jacket
- Pale Pink Colorway
- Premium-Fabric & Filling: Selected high-tech filler provides better insulation and extra down-like warmth. Maintains high thermal performance in cold and wet conditions; Shell fabric with windproof/waterproof micro-technology.
- Long-length to the hips. Adjustable hood with elastic drawstring and cord.
- Two-way front zipper and two side pocket zipper flaps for more convenience and utility
- Skin-Friendly: High-density synthetic & fiber yarns to make it extremely light, soft, and breathable.
- Packable: Can be converted into a color-matching travel neck pillow. Has a reflective logo, packable pouch accessible through the collar.
- Suitable for outdoor activities such as climbing, hiking, camping, skating, skiing, and snowboarding.
- Perfect for Fall & Winter
Product Content & Care Instructions:
- Shell & Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Filling: 100% Polyester
- Hand wash is recommended
- Machine wash okay
- Close all zippers before placing in machine
- Wash garment inside out
- Cold-gentle cycle
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Hang-dry if possible to prevent shrinking
- Do not iron
I love it. Really worked well for me on a cruise on the Caribbean. The mornings and nights got quite chilly in 1st week in March. It was just the right weight and warmth and perfect to roll up and put in the bag that came with it. Amazing that it fits but it didn’t take up space in my luggage.
Love it, comfort & useful.
I ordered the pink and the color is just perfect, it’s not a shiny material. It is light weight as described but with the perfect sweater underneath it can be worn in colder weather. The hoodie adds a layer of warmth.
So far so good. The pink color looks pretty unique and high quality. The coat is mid length so it can keep me warm and cover my butt, but it is not that heavy. I couldn’t even believe and imagine how this coat could be fit in the packable pouch, but I made it. Size is also perfect for me. Highly recommend.
This pink coat is NOT bubblegum pink, as shown in the photo. It is muted and slightly purplish. The zippers are large and silver, bafflingly. On the upside, it's a well-made jacket for the price. Very warm and light, and the cut is actually a little better than some of my more expensive puffers-- the sleeves are long enough for a tall person and the hood stays put. I am 5'10", 170 pounds and size 14; the XXL is perfect with thin layers underneath. I'll keep it.