Hooded Pullover Windbreaker - Wild Aster Purple
- Rokka & Rolla Women's Hooded Pullover Windbreaker
- Wild Aster Purple Colorway
- Lightweight, water-resistant and windproof fabric shell w/ breathable mesh lining for better flexibility and weather protection
- Reflective logo print front zipper pull and kangaroo pouch w/ zipper-guard for chin protection
- Regular fit activewear hoodie with vertical sided zipper seams on left waist
- Suitable for outdoor activities such as climbing, hiking, camping, cycling, and golfing.
- Perfect for the Spring, Summer, and Fall.
Product Content & Care Instructions:
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Machine washable
- Wash garment inside out
- Cold-gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Hang-dry if possible to prevent shrinking
I wear a size 16-18 (5'2") so I ordered an XXL & it fits just right. Not too tight in the arms & hits between the waist n butt The hood has the locking toggles, the side zipper is about 9" long, the pocket zippers are 10" long on both sides to make a large "kangaroo" pocket in the front. The front zipper is also 10" long, the bottom is full elastic & inside body is mesh lined but the arms are not lined. It is a bit thicker than expected with a double layer throughout the jacket; grommets under each arm to reduce puffiness; not bulky. Easy on/off, good hood coverage. Overall I am pleased with the color, style & durability for strong winds/rain.
It fits perfectly. It sits right at your waist. And I am a triple D bra size and it’s not too tight around the girls. I highly recommend this jacket.
Great quality material perfect for over a hoodie while snowboarding which is what I wanted it for now that it’s spring the regular snowboarding jacket is too hot.
Horribly tight and constraining across the back and shoulders. Ordered an XL with the intended use of using it outdoors to do chores and active work. The fit in the upper body was so constraining that I could not fully cross my arms without fear of tearing a seam. Other than that, I liked the jacket. Color is correct. And the material felt great. But what good is a jacket if it doesn't fit.
Hi Lauren, We'are sorry that the jacket didn't meet your expectation. Please feel free to contact us regarding return/exchange, thank you! Sincerely, Rokka & Rolla Team