4-Way Stretch Swim Trunks - Gradient
- Product Description:
- Rokka & Rolla Men's Swim Trunks
- Gradient Colorway
- 4-Way Stretch Fabric provides durable elasticity and lightweight all around
- Breathable material that is rash-free
- Water-repellent and quick-dry microfiber
- UPF 50+ provides excellent sun protection
- Welded zip pocket w/ waterproof zipper
- Back-patch pocket w/ pocket lining for water drainage
- 3M Reflective Logo w/ drawstring waistband
- Suitable for outdoor, beach activities such as surfing and swimming.
- Can also be used for hiking, casual wear, running errands, and working out.
- Content & Care Instructions:
- 91% Polyester, 9% Elastane
- Machine washable
- Cold-gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
They came a little bit too big, so we ended up giving them to a friend in need. He lives them.
Was nervous about ordering a suit on line because every company cuts their stuff differently. I read the reviews and most said true to size, so I took a chance. They fit perfectly. Glad I took a chance on ordering them.
initial impressions for these are good. I'm a bigger guy with with a big(ish) but and thick thighs. Lately it has been hard to find clothes online due to losing 150+ pounds so I decided to bite the bullet and try these out. My current waist is a 42 depending on the pants. I knew board shorts tend to run smaller by design. I ordered the 43 and when they arrived, they fit PERFECTLY. I am ecstatic. I can't vouch for how they perform etc, but we will be going to South Padre Island, Tx this upcoming weekend and we will see.
A little tight in the butt area. And not as long as I thought they would be. But the material is great.